Wrong Number Wrong Number

Sexual-Lobster returns to form. Glorious.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

For the bitches, son!
Hahahahaha

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Every aspect of this is fantastic.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I can't believe how many people don't get this...
IT'S FUCKING APRIL FOOLS! :D

Sheep'n'Poetry Sheep'n'Poetry

Great concept & a really nice game. :)

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

SMOKING HOTTIES

Hahaha, this game is win. ;D

a phyrric victory a phyrric victory

I was a bit bummed when the strings stopped. I personally would have preferred if they kept going or at least came back at some point. I think the piano should be a little quieter, as it overwhelmes the strings a little. Was a bit sharp here and there, too. Other than that: really nice! The strings made me think of Zelda for some reason, which is a good thing. :)

Team Strike Force Theme Team Strike Force Theme

Fantastic theme and it loops brilliantly.

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

Excellent. Loops seamlessly, too even though it has a defined end.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :)

Brian's Pelican Tat Brian's Pelican Tat

Awesome design and the tattoo turned out great, too!
Love the look of the feathers.

Winter Winter

I downloaded the .psd file and checked it out, just out of curiousity. No offense but I think your claim that you haven't "doctored the original" is a blatant lie, as for one: the photo is included in the file. You also even have a layer called "Lineart copy", which is basically an outlined version of the photo, the snowflakes are drawn right on top of the original ones with some minor additions and that blue "background" layer seems added afterwards to further deny any sort of copying. That's pretty cheap man. However, you still did a great job with the colors, the actual painting job is done quite well. It would simply be more impressive if you painted this either completely freely or just by LOOKING at the reference photo. That, however, takes much skill.

These are all accusations based on my personal impression of your .psd file though. It just seems very fishy to me. I still give you 3 stars for the end result, because as I said you did a great job coloring it while being able to maintain a realistic look.

Radiation Phoenix Radiation Phoenix

The original is far better indeed but this one is awesome as well! :D