All 13 art Reviews

Brian's Pelican Tat Brian's Pelican Tat

Awesome design and the tattoo turned out great, too!
Love the look of the feathers.

Winter Winter

I downloaded the .psd file and checked it out, just out of curiousity. No offense but I think your claim that you haven't "doctored the original" is a blatant lie, as for one: the photo is included in the file. You also even have a layer called "Lineart copy", which is basically an outlined version of the photo, the snowflakes are drawn right on top of the original ones with some minor additions and that blue "background" layer seems added afterwards to further deny any sort of copying. That's pretty cheap man. However, you still did a great job with the colors, the actual painting job is done quite well. It would simply be more impressive if you painted this either completely freely or just by LOOKING at the reference photo. That, however, takes much skill.

These are all accusations based on my personal impression of your .psd file though. It just seems very fishy to me. I still give you 3 stars for the end result, because as I said you did a great job coloring it while being able to maintain a realistic look.

Radiation Phoenix Radiation Phoenix

The original is far better indeed but this one is awesome as well! :D

Monster Wearing Air Jordans Monster Wearing Air Jordans

Pffhahahaha, fantastic!

Clint Eastwood Clint Eastwood

"Go ahead, make my day." Oh wait, you just did. :D

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Great tribute. Farewell, Edd.

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

Zombie-clock-monkey responds:

Thank you.

G Man is Awesome G Man is Awesome

Sweet!

This is awesome and yeah you did a great job coloring it. :)

Fived.