Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I can't believe how many people don't get this...
IT'S FUCKING APRIL FOOLS! :D

Sheep'n'Poetry Sheep'n'Poetry

Great concept & a really nice game. :)

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

SMOKING HOTTIES

Hahaha, this game is win. ;D

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

To be honest...

I started the game, got the achievement and turned it off. It was waaaay to easy and there's no replayabillity, because there is too little content. At first I thought it might be challenging but it wasn't at all.

Nice clean graphics & choice of music though, gotta give you that. :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Holy turtle-tossin' batman!

Most addictive and awesome game on Newgrounds so far!
I played it for about 3 1/2 hours now... O.o
It's that fun and satisfying.

My personal top distance was 297.631 FT!
I was sooo close to beating 300.000. :(

Got all achievements now, except for the Golden Shell ("Buy everything"). I'm missing the Newgrounds Tank in the store, because I kept buying nukes to beat the 264.000 feet.^^

Phew, I will try to get the last achievement later. Have to check the flash folder on my comp to make a backup of the save files, since my cookies and all other temporary internet files are deleted when I close Firefox and because I use the CrapCleaner several times a day.

Maybe I manage to exceed my score, too. Would be awesome. :D

10/10, 5/5 and favorited!
~Martin

PS: I got the "Persistent" medal AFTER the "Addicted" medal for some odd reason, may be a glitch. Just saying.

Gummy War Gummy War

Haha, what a game :D

Pretty fun concept.^^ Also thx for using one of my tracks! :D
~Martin

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Sweet!

I'm a sucker for adventure games and this one was really awesome! Had a lot of fun getting the medals (got 'em all! :D).

10/10

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Damn

Made it to over 214,000 points in survival, then I died and didn't get the achievement. ._.

Well, the "Normal Mode" was very easy. Got through on my first go.
It was fun though, liked the upgrades.

Survival was quite challenging towards the end. Gonna try it again sometime later.

Overall this was an enjoyable game. Didn't notice any bugs and it looked good. Slightly repetitive maybe, but it's okay.

8/10 & fived.

Upgrade tips for normal mode:
Firstly upgrade your "Health/Armor" twice and from then on spend all your money on "Recharge Rate" and "Turrets". The more cash you earn, the more you can start to buy the upgrades for the other stuff ("Damage Area" & "Damage Strenght"), but don't forget to boost your health to the max, too.^^

Survival tips:
Play survival right after finishing the normal mode, because you will then have 100,000 points to spend, with which you can buy EVERYTHING. ;)

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Loopstheloop = bit of an epic failure

Though I agree on his critique on pace, the rest was utter bullshit. There were no bugs and you just can't shoot everyone, so your character does the next best action (which is walking up to the person you clicked).

This was a great game. Getting the medals is a little annoying though, because you have to do the same shit over and over again with slightly different actions and that is REALLY repetitive.

Oh, and you can't be serious about that bunny achievement "Pink Massacre". Apparently we are supposed to shoot 100 fucking bunnies. Are you insane? Do you really think I am THAT bored? Lol, no way I'm getting that one. XD

But yeah...
In conclusion:

Awesome adventure, just like the Reemus games or The Visitor. You rock!

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Meh

These 6 stars are entirely for the sweet graphics. The enemies are way overpowered, the "dynamic" camera zooms and moves far too much and pointlessly and the whole control & combat system feels edgy and broken.

As a movie it would be awesome, but as a game it sucks. I played it till I died and then closed it immediately. I'm sorry but it's just not entertaining.

Voted 3.